PyrophobiaPyrophobia

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

Funny!

Good animation, music, and hilarious.

I wonder if anyone get's the unliterate joke.

Putting Vids Into Flash Putting Vids Into Flash

Not bad, but not good either

Contrary to what the others say, I can hear you just fine -- Though the quality of the video is rather dissapointing, and I already knew how to do this without looking at any video guides or just guides in general.

The Flash version is, though, rather outdated, if you want to repost this, or make a new one, I'd download the newer version of flash and compress the video file when you're done, and maybe the sound, too.

This is a really good video for someone who's just getting started with Flash, if for some reason they didn't have the means to buy the newer version.

2/5

skeleme responds:

I said sorry about the quality!!! And I did not know this flash version was super old. Ah im all muddled up these days :(

Ixipoof Nighttime Loop Ixipoof Nighttime Loop

Not bad

Animation was fairly smooth, and the sound was great, but it needs a preloader.

However, I expect good things from you. Keep them coming!

Danji-Isthmus responds:

Thank you ^^ I will work on an interesting preloader for the next one. I appreciate the critique

DTR DTR

Pretty Good

This game is fine.
Innovative, and graphical pleasing.

But it -really- needs a restart feature. I cannot stress this enough, for I got stuck on level three.

But it is quite enjoyable, so I gave it a 3/5.

Treerung responds:

Originally it was built for each level to be restartable but I had to change it for other reasons.
Thanks for the review!

Meteor Blast 3D Meteor Blast 3D

Awesome

I was expecting an asteroids clone, but this was a pleasant surprise. I did experience some lag after level three, though, and you might want to look into that, for I have a very powerful system.

The only thing you could do to make this better would be adding mor purchasable upgrades.

ChromeShark responds:

Thanks for the review. This was my first 3D game so performance might not be perfect, but it should play well enough for most people.

WordX WordX

Fun.

A little difficult, but not too challenging. I like this.

The graphics are well done, and you seem to have put a lot of effort into the game.

Well done!

Easy Like Sunday Morning Easy Like Sunday Morning

Awesome

Kind of sci-fi-ish, eh?

Pretty good, but pretty simple.
4/5